Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 25, 2009

Comfy?

Yesterday we found our canine house guest, Deegan, sprawled out on the bed all comfy and cozy. Lisa was home sick and he would put his head on the sofa and ask with those sad puppy dog eyes if he could comfort her. She was tempted.

Not a great adventure today, but Deegan went on a few outings. Lisa took him along to the beauty shop or hair salon, whatever they call it. Deegan was required to DOWN STAY for a looong time. He did well on stay, however he cried some when bored. I got bored the one time that I tagged along with Buddy, so I completely understand.

Deegan romped with a few new dogs at the park. Absolutely no issues meeting new dogs. This evening he and I stopped at the drug store to pick up some medicine for Lisa and use some FSA money before the deadline. He walked the aisles without sniffing and SAT while I compared prices.

No comments: