Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 3, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Woof fellow rafflers,

I went off today, first for breakfast at Denny's with Mom, Dad and Evan...something about Slamming a Grand or something and it was free - whatever that means.



Then Mom took me to visit two nice places that are giving prizes for "Poker for Paws".


True Value Hardware in Cross Plains (I get to go there a lot) gave me a Dewalt 60 piece drill set thingie - don't know what it was for but Dad thought it was way cool.



Then off to Call of the Wild in Cross Plains who gave me two pictures that the people who made em, signed em - must be like a check or something that hasta be signed to be good???



Anyhow, Mom's sitting by the phone waiting for more calls, I guess. Me - I'm napping.



Slick

No comments: