Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 16, 2008

Crazy Lady

I tried my experiment today - I looked at that tissue paper stuff today really hard but I didn't touch it. Hmmm, so far so good. Maybe now I can sniff it...yep still OK. Now's my chance - noone was around so I grabbed it. Accck, I guess they were watching.

Humans are a funny lot. Mom went nuts today and papered the house with those little sticky pieces of paper, but I guess it was OK. I GOT FOOD when I just touched one - I didn't even have to eat it!!

Then she left the room for a while and came back and said "Find Dad - touch". What was I supposed to do - all the stickies were gone so I had to hunt around. Down the hall, nope not there, this room - naaa, wait - there's Dad with a note stuck on him.

I wonder if I go and touch it....wheee food, wonderful food. I like this game!

Woof for now.

1 comment:

Madison said...

They are so confusing sometimes!!!

~Andros