Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 7, 2008

Streak

Woofy Woof

I had fun yesterday on a field trip with Fuzzball and Nikki and Hooch. We all went down to the WAGS building and met Aaron and looked around the building...but that was dull dull dull - just human blah blah blah. But then we went outside to watch Hooch do his thing with Nikki.

Dad must have been having a bad day or was lost because he was telling Nikki how to get somewhere, but we kept crossing streets and walking into shopping carts and having people get in the way. I think they were seeing if Hooch knew what to do in traffic. Did you know humans are required to race really fast if they have a dog? Dad had to run to keep up with Nikki and he huffed and puffed - I thought it was great fun.

After an hour or so, he was really lost and must have gone in circles because we ended up where we started. Humans must not know that you can do the same thing by just taking a nap! Sigh...someday they'll learn the doggie way.

Then we got to hunt for food droppings at Red Robin under a table, but it was no go - nothing for a pup. But I did get a nice hello pet. Mom even gave me treats for keeping my tail on the ground when I said hello. Turns out humans can pet you even when sitting - nice to know.

Tomorrow is my last CGC class before some test - Mom says not to be nervous. Do you think I'll do good?

Nite,
Slick

No comments: