Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 8, 2008

Visitor

Hidy Ho Neighbor,

It was a pretty quiet morning, I had my CGC class where Mom says I've gotten a little better at ignoring other dogs, but she said I was squirrly at first in class. Dumb human, I'm no squirrel, I can't climb trees...

Then we came home and got right back in the car and ate at an Irish pub with Dale (Nikki and Kurt were there too). Then we went over to the Park Motor Inn for a convention - I never saw so many dogs in harness before. Then after some human blah blah blah, Nikki went up to the front with Dale and she talked to everybody about Occupaws.



I just wanted to stretch out next to the chair and take a nap.




But then a little visitor came to see me - he rubbed my head real nice.



Finally everyone left at the same time and I had to be sure not to touch any of the white canes or trip anyone...Mom said I did good.


All for now.

No comments: