Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 29, 2008

Yawn

Well people, it's been a quiet week for me. No playing with Fluffball or any of my other buds. Lots of "quiet time" Mom said until my "fixing" is fixed. Wierd. I thought I was fixed but I must be broken now cuz I'm waiting to heal??? I already know how to heel, just go to the left side - right?

Anyhow, it's been quiet activities, touch, sit, down, sit, down, stand, heel, back - never can make up their minds, can they. On Thursday we spent lots of time in crates but that's OK, we were better off than that headless big bird on the table - he must have not listened to a command or something to end up that way.

I'm hoping for a more exciting week coming up as those pieces of string are finally falling off my tummy (with a little help from me) so maybe I can play again.

All for now,
Slick

No comments: