Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 19, 2008

Girls Gone Wild!!!

Well almost...

While I was being the bestest dog ever, a plot was unfolding to replace Dale and I with a dog substitute!

I went with Mom, Dad, Fuzzface, Nikki, and Dale to a Girl Scout meeting last night. At first, all was well as they calmly asked questions about guide dogs and how they can help blind people go places and do things. I was pretty happy as I had at least 4 or 5 girls calmly petting me while I rested.

Then crazy Nikki asked if they would like to see a demonstration (big mistake). After Dale walked Nikki through an obstacle course, I figured it would be my turn, but noooo, good ole Dad decided to be a dog instead.


He lead all the blindfolded girl scouts and mom's through the obstacle course - some faster than others.
While they were doing that, the girls got to hold and pet Fuzzbag, Dale and me and they went pretty crazy cheering for the blindfolded ones while they each got to play dog trainer.



I for one, was exhausted by the time we were done but it was fun.

Today we go to Marlene's to "practice" something...whatever-I don't need practice on anything.

Slick

No comments: