Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 20, 2008

Playtime

Arf Everyone!

Well what a great day for me yesterday. Mom got me up nice and early for a drive down to Beloit for a chance to practice a quiet neutral dog greeting and a chance to visit with old Occupaws friends! Dad took a few pictures of these precious moments with friends.

Here I am meeting up with my buds - I can't tell you how happy we were to see each other. I was just prancing with glee.

Then once we had a chance to meet and greet it was time for a little quiet R&R. Dad snapped this lovely picture of me catching a catnap amongst my dear pals - they are just so loving!



Then came that moment when I got to meet a special new girl - Sophie. I think you can tell that she was smitten with me and my charm. I just know it was the start of a long romance. Mom even hightailed it out of there to give us some alone time.


Then Marlene prepared a nice haute cuisine meal for us, but while the food was wonderfully prepared, as usual at any fine dining establishment, portions were meager at best. But we were gentlemen and ladies, sharing graciously and quietly enjoyed our meal.


Then it was time for an apre-dinner stroll and imagine my surprise running into Marlene and my sweetheart out on the sidewalk. I think she could tell I was a very good dog...snicker.


Finally, sad as it was, it was time to say farewell and head home alert,

content and well rested.
All for now,
Slick

No comments: