Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 2, 2008

Runaway Stairs

Woof woof,

It was a fun weekend for this pup. Mom said I'm finally getting the idea that not every dog in the CGC class is there to play with me...I guess she's just happier if I ignore them. Only two more classes and then they'll test her to see what she has learned.

Then it was out to dinner and I did my quiet dog imitation under the table.

But the most exciting was a field trip today with Hooch and Nikki. We walked all around the mall and kept running into things (humans ya know) and then we did what Nikki says is very dangerous for dogs without instructing Mom and Dad first - we went up and down moving stairs.



Nikki spent a lot of time explaining how a pup could get hurt if you're not careful (I suggested the elevator if it's that scarey) and get proper training first.



Anyhow, it was pretty easy once you know how...and fun!! Nikki said any trainers wanting to try this should call her first.

Slick

No comments: