Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 15, 2008

Sticky

Arf Barf,

OK you humans - time to 'splain to me the need to eat paper. How come if I eat a newspaper all I get is "Bad Dog" or nibble on a few innocent pieces of Kleenix and I get a finger shoved down my throat and a loud NOOOO.

What's a dog to do. Now if I try a eat a little sheet of paper some cricket sounds off and I get food - go figure. Eat white shakey paper ... gag-o-matic finger jam. Get my nose near white skicky paper and you'd swear I invented an automatic pooper scooper or something (crickets, food, good dog, smart boy, blah blah).

I'm going to have to ponder this for a while...tomorrow maybe I'll see what happens if I just touch the white shakey paper (but it tastes soo good).

For now it's off to helter skelter...wheee.

What do you mean no running in the house???

Sigh...
Slick

No comments: