Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 9, 2008

I are cute

Harf Harf,


I'm a model - see me mug!





No actually, I spent all day with all my dog friends trying to be very good.



Most of the time I listened, but sometime little fuzzpups would wander by, just waiting to be pounced on. Dad is just no fun...I just wanted to say hello, but noooo, down, stay...blah blah blah. I finally went to sleep.




Later we all got to march in a dog parade or something. Then it was sit-down-sit-down again followed by drunken walking, tail stomping and stay. Dad had a senior moment and had me down-stay (and I did perfect). Unfortunately the command was sit-stay - oh the shame of it all :-( But we all were good pups and did what we were told, even if it was not what was wanted.



I got lots of petting and praise so all in all, I had a fun day. But time for sleeeppp...

No comments: