Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 21, 2009

Bestest pals

Woof fellow pups,



Great news. The great white beastie is really a dog and his name is Moby.



Mom said he is going to stay with us for a couple weeks to learn some new stuff. All I know is he's super cool and after we played I told my pack he's totally rad so now I teached him the secret handshake and everything and now he's a member of the pack.



So we all got to play together and boy is he fast - we were running and running and he got tired first cuz I'm superdog!!

I'm almost as tall as him and I told Mom if she just fed me as much as he gets I'd grow up to be big and strong like him too. She said he is a good dog and comes better than Lilly or me when she calls him...hrumph. That's cuz I haven't showed him the really good hidey places we can go when Mom calls. I'll teach him!!

He said he likes it here but he did miss his pal Tanner. He showed me the letter he wrote home to Tanner.



He writes real small some humans might need to double click (whatever the heck that means) on his letter to read it.


All for Now,

Slick

No comments: