Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 27, 2009

Moby's Letter to Tyler

Woof guys and gals - here is Moby's letter to Tanner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Tanner AND TYLER TOO,

How are both of you? I am fine. Hope you are too. I went on two car rides yesterday and one today. First we went to the Pancake house with Slick and me and everybody came an petted me and said what a good doggie I was and how handsome. We sat under the table while the humans ate. Slick said they do that a lot and blah blah blah – human talk to everyone.

Then Lilly and I went to Mt. Horeb to see the Vet. Did you know I weigh 82 pounds!!! It took two people to lift me on the table to meet Dr. Dave. Dr. Dave and the camp counselor went to High School together about a hundred years ago, back in the olden days. Dr. Dave did some tests and gave me some shots – I was brave and didn’t cry at all - and he gave me a doggie sucker when it was done. He said I am real healthy.
Then we went outside and walked and walked and walked. I thought the counselors got lost but we finally found the car and came home. Then later on we went to the store and walked some more. I’m really getting good at walking in a straight line.

Then today was nice, we went to Shelton’s in Cross Plains and I saw that Slick was a celebrity and everyone there (about a zillion people) all said hello and they were going to come see him tomorrow at Poker. I don’t know how to play poker, do you Tanner? They are going to have pizza and I sure hope they drop some on the floor. I guess tomorrow is a big day cuz the counselors have got two cars filled with stuff. And they are going to give it all away – kinda dumb don’t you think??
Then I got two recesses outside to play with Lilly and Slick. Here is a picture of me.




That’s all for now Tanner.
I love you and I miss you.
See you soon!

XXOOXXOOXXOO
Moby
PS: Here are some pictures of me.
PSPS: I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXO

No comments: