Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 6, 2009

Recall Camp

Woof woof


We are now living out of the car - no we're not homeless, just going EVERYPLACE!! To breakfast, prize pickups, grocery store, gasoline store, doog food store (yessss), Nicole's, and haircuts??? Miss Lilly and I both we good pups, camping out while a lady sprinkled human hair all over us in some sort of strange ritual.





Then we spent some time a Nicole's house - humans did their blah blah blah and I kissed and followed around her human puppies.

Then we went outside where I learned to come IMMEDIATELY when called. For some reason silly humans don't understand, I heard them when they called, and I am coming....eventually - but first I gotta scratch, then sniff that leaf, watch that bug crawl, stretch, scratch some more, oops - poop to sniff, and then OK OK OK - I'm coming. It didn't take long and I was coming at a run!! Amazing what yummy food when I get to them does to motivate a pup.


That running back and forth stuff was hard work so on the ride home, I plumped up my pillow-blanket and took a nap.





Lilly was glad to have me home...did I give her an earful about getting FOOD when I come quickly and how she'd better run when they say come or no food for her!





Slick

No comments: