Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 17, 2009

A new harness

Woof fellow canines!


Lilly and I are still having fun as true Labradorks when we play outside, but Mom and Dad are working us harder than ever. Walk walk walk, turn turn turn, blah blah blah...

My only break came when I was giving kisses to Mindy's pup - Jacob. He liked them.






After walking all over the neighborhood we went to Nikki's so that Lilly could try on a harness and Mom and Dad could do more Blah blah blah. Brooklyn thought Lilly looked squeezably sweet...





And Lilly just got tired modeling. She does look kinda special though doesn't she!!





Then the next day we went off to East Towne to stroll, human eating time (are there NO dog treat stations anywhere???) and more of those moving stairs. I went first to show Lilly there was nothing to be a-scared of and I did a good job cuz she went right on.





By the time we were done she was looking around like me, just having fun.






Finally, yesterday, we went to Nikki's again and Mom put me in a cage - ALONE!!! Something about me whinning at Mindy's house in a crate...didn't she know I'm usually fine but everybody was talking and laughing WITHOUT ME! and there was this cat sitting there staring at me. Anyhow while they were there, Lilly showed how nice she walks in her harness now that she is used to it.





Nikki was real happy with her!


Back to walking!
Slick

No comments: