Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 9, 2009

Walkeees

Arf Arf,



Well pups, it's been an interesting couple of days. Friday, we went to visit the people at Shelton's and after the humans had lunch, we went for a walk downtown. I went with Mom and Lilly went with Dad. She said she had trouble with turns heeling on the right side (she kept looping) but after making turns for a while, she got the idea.



She said she also had to walk very very slowly, maybe because Dad is sooo old he can't walk fast! I got to go on a normal walk cuz I'm superdog.




When we got home, Mom got all mixed up on how to feed. We sit in the kitchen usually and then dash to our food after Mom says our name and free. This time she put the food between Lilly and me and made us stare and stare at it. Then we ate right next to each other - she said something about this being a test, but it seemed pretty easy to me.




When Lilly finished hers, she stuck her nose into my bowl and had some of my food. Mom was happy that we shared for some reason???



Then Sunday Lilly and I were all excited about going to Mounds (yum yum - great food and treats). We kept watching for the gravy train, but noooo, Mom said we didn't want any treats - speak for yourself lady! We want treats!!! But nope, just lots of people petting us and saying how good we were - pssst, hey kid, see that rack of doggie treats...please pleazzz gimme one?? Three wasted hours - not a single goodie.



And we were even pretty good with all those other dogs in there - but still just down-stay-blah blah.



We did get a good crazy run today outside and I came every time Mom called...almost.



Slick

No comments: