Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 3, 2009

wheeeliees

Woof Sigh....


Today ONLY I'm letting Lilly tell her story since I, superdog, was left AT HOME while Lilly and Reggie went to visit at the nursing home, but before I turn it over to her...



Mom said I was a very good boy last night at my last rally class. If she could just remember to read the signs, I'd be glad to do what she needs!! But despite her senior moments, I did just fine (well, except for that very very minor floor sniffing, and licking, and sniffing some more, and...) well I thought it was just being a dog but she "of no humor" did not. After a couple firm corrections (her words) I decided LIVING was better than sniffing so I left that spot alone.


Now, here's Lilly:


Good morning all!! What a wonderful day, running and chasing outside before we went for a splendid car ride to visit people. I was a perfect lady, placing my head softly in peoples laps, looking into their eyes and sighing as I was pet. The only low point was Mother felt I must stay on my feet - she must not realize how relaxing lying down can be. As my little friend Slick would say - blah blah blah, stand stand, stand. OK, I get the point - standing.


In any case, here I am with a couple of delightful ladies.



And with another young lady who likes to push chairs with wheels all around the building - such fun.


Well, reporting for Mr. Slick, I'm Lilly Pad signing off.


Tah tah,

Miss Lilly

No comments: