Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 31, 2009

Slick reporting from the field

Woofie Woof!!


This is superdog Slick reporting from Camp Moe!! Well fellow poochies, I've been living here since Saturday and I'm settling into my new adventures fairly well. My new, temporary house is like my own house EXCEPT for one mystery. I still can't figure out how those deer jumped up so high and got their head stuck inna wall...and what they are standing on the other side so they don't fall down. They are also decidedly unfriendly - I've tried talking to them but they just ignore me!!



When I walk around and sniff and stare their eyes follow me but the never MOVE! You'd think their noses would itch sometime. Oh well.


There are some here that do pay attention to me, the humans of course, and the two lovely ladies. Sky, an older lab mix started playing with me Saturday night.



She told me she usually takes a day or two to want to play with the new dog but because I'm SUPERDOG she likes me :-) Lizzie, a sheltie is a tad more aloof and just ignores all my play bows and attempts to get her to play.



She just doesn't seem to enjoy my body slam the way Moby and Sky do.


We've gone on a few trips to the store and we have wandered the mall. Sometimes it's a bore but I have to keep the humans happy - they seem to enjoy it. Mom told me to be on my best behavior so I put up with the human blah blah blah and stuff and Mom, I'm trying to always be very well behaved.

Tomorrow night they said I go to the next house - someone named Chris Hamilton. Well, all for now - I'll be out of touch for a few days as my next home does not have a computer (perhaps I'll contact you by smoke signal or beating drums :-)

Slick

No comments: