Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 23, 2009

Draft Horses

Woof Kids,


Well, all the new dogs, Moby and Lilly have taken over the house I guess. They each got brand new strappy harnessey back thingies and THEY get to go on all the trips now.



Oh yeah, every once in a while Mom and Dad throw me a bone and take be to a movie or something, but the growed-up dogs get special treatment.


They get to go and walk with kids...big kids, and little kids and they all get to pet them. Mom says they are getting used to that harness thing and walking when someone is pulling back. I could do that...yeah I could if I wanted but noooooo, I'm too young. They forgot I'm SUPERDOG...taadaa!!


I did get Moby dirty again - we did the body slam thing and I won and he's bigger'n me but I'm SUPERDOG...taadaa!! He tipped over inna mud and so he got a bath.


They told me how they walked with a bunch of kids at Nikki's and a bunch more Brownie's at the Mall.



Maybe someday I'll get my very own harness. A pup can dream, can't he??

Slick

No comments: