Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 2, 2009

Off we go

Woof out there,


Yesterday was kind of different for Lilly and Me. We went to an aeroport place. Dad said there were jets and prop planes - they looked scarey to me - they kept eating people and then they flew away like birds.


We ate in a place called the Jet Room and again - nada for Lilly and me, but that wasn't because we didn't try. The table next to us had a young human who was trying to grow bread. He'd throw it on the floor, hoping it would grow, but I got a little taste before Dad moved me and took away all my fun.


Lilly and I laid under the table, wagging my tail as each waitress seemed to know Mom and Dad and all looked under the table at us. Finally we got to come out and say hello to some of them. It was rough staying still with the food fairy dropping bread and everyone talking to us. Mom said Lilly did OK too.


Then today, my Bud Evan came to visit, but Mom put me in my kennel??? Then she let Evan play with Lilly...yoohoo, I'm over here - let me out willya! Then she gave Evan a brush and he brushed Lilly all over.



I couldn't believe she stayed on her feet the whole time and didn't roll over - I know she likes to do that.


All for now fellow Pups,

Slicl

No comments: