Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 29, 2010

Quack!

Hey! It's Dayton again.

Yesterday, a bunch of us headed down to Fin's, and we got to see the Duckies race! I wish they would have let us puppies race in the river instead, but alas, I don't get my way, I guess. I'm really long, and I got long legs, so I think I could outswim all those retrievers! Who cares if they're water dogs by nature and I'm not, I'm going to be massive, and I've got speed!

My person says we need to thank the good folks at Fin's lots and lots, because they did a lot of work to make sure that dogs like me can graduate and make it in the big world as guide dogs like Gilbert, Dale, Divit and all the others.

I was really good, and I ignored hotdogs, other dogs, little kids and so much more. My person kept telling me how proud of me she is, so I had to embarrass her once by barking.


I had a great time, though, and I hope to be there again next year to collect another bandana and try to convince them I should race or retrieve the ducks.

Well, I guess it's time for bed. I'm tired. It was hot out there today!

No comments: