Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 24, 2008

Blankie

This morning I let my human mom and dad sleep until 5:45! They were very happy as I usually wake up around 5:00 to 5:15. They could not believe it. I must be getting to be a “big pup”.

I visited with my friends at WAGs today. They have a Golden Retriever puppy about my age that I love to play with. I also took a nap in a different crate there. I did not like the crate at first and complained and cried. Even though Mom was close by, put good treats in the crate before I got in and gave me my own “blankie” I was still sad. I stopped crying and went to sleep after 5 – 10 minutes. It was not so bad after I got used to it,,, but I might cry the next time mom crates me in a strange place. I’ll just wait and see how I feel about it.



After my nap at WAGs, mom and dad took me to visit with their human kids in Sun Prairie, where we went out to lunch. I just slept under the table, and kept cool on the brick floor and laid on my “blankie”.



Mom has been teaching me “leave it”, which I am doing pretty well at (mostly). I am getting very good at sitting and “waiting” before I get my supper. She said she is going to start to ask me to do two things before she feeds me. It teaches me to be very polite and patient.

I wonder what adventures I will do tomorrow. Mom and dad usually go out to breakfast on Fridays!

Slick

No comments: