Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 29, 2008

Slick's "Place"

Mom has been working on “place” with me. It seems that she is tired of stepping on me when I am by the kitchen sink. She does not seem to understand that the register is cool and it is by the sink, and the air conditioning feels so good! She has a white dog bed that I am to sit or lay on when she says “place”. She gives me treats, so it isn’t so bad.


WOW! Mom let me play with one of my housemates today - - outside in the big backyard! I have not played with the big dogs outside until today because mom said I was just too little. It was so much fun! I had a long line on as I don’t always come, and she wants to make sure that I come. I felt so grown up.

I went to my puppy class tonight. The class did “sit”, “down”, “come”, “polite greeting”, and “puppy play” with breakout. There are two more puppy classes to go before graduation. My usual playmate is getting a little big for me. We still play well together, but I can see in a couple of weeks that I will be over-matched. I really liked the liver that mom carried for treats.



The fundraiser should be fun this weekend. Mom says she is going to take me to Bowl-a-Vard lanes this week just to make sure I am not afraid of bowling ball noises and maybe try their lunch. I bet I can be very good!

Tomorrow is a fun day at the nursing home!

Slick

No comments: