Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 28, 2008

Liver - Yum Yum

I had a pretty good weekend. Mom took me for a walk with one of my housemates (Stitch). The picture looks like we were pulling the leash, but we actually were walking pretty good most of the time. It was a lot of fun!


I also walked on Main Street in Cross Plains again. All the trucks could be a little scary, but I did really well. I was a little afraid of a pair of dogs that were barking in a house, but I got over that too.

Mom has discovered that I like cooked liver for treats. Mom has been trying, hot dogs, sausage, chicken, regular dog food, dog food that comes in a tube and cheese for treats. But, I have decided that I like liver the best…

That is all for now. I hope you had a good weekend too.

Slick


No comments: