Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 25, 2008

Breakfast

Today we have a photo with the upper half of people :-)


Yup, as I thought, mom and dad took me to breakfast at Shelton’s in Cross Plains this morning. They must have thought I had been really good and deserved to go out to eat, as I slept in again until 5:45. When I am at Shelton’s I get to be pet by very nice people who are also eating, and I nap under a table…

Mom is teaching me to “sit”, “down”, “stand”, “wait” and “let’s go”. I’m really getting good at “wait” by the door. When we “let’s go/heel”, I see many interesting things such as ants, trees, other dogs, cows, etc. Sometimes the yummy treats that mom has is not as exciting as the world around me. But, I am still a baby.



I was a sleepy little boy today, so I relaxed a lot around the house. If it does not rain tonight, I think mom is going to take me into Cross Plains to walk on Main Street.

Slick

No comments: