Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 30, 2008

Bowling Practice


I went to Bowl-a-Vard lanes today. Was it fun! There were all sorts of kids and adults there for lunch. The bowling balls did not bother me at all!



Then, we went to West Town to work with a Service Dog in Training. He is 8 months old. That was HARD! I wanted to say “Hi”, but mom had my favorite treats (liver), and I liked her treats a lot. We walked up and down the corridor on opposite sides, and then we did a “down” on opposite sides of the corridor and hung out. Finally, we did a “down” within three feet of each other. We were both very good (mostly).

I rode the moving room at Dick’s sporting goods again. I still don’t like it because it is very noisy. Mom found out about an elevator at the Madison airport that is very quiet, and has very few people using it. I guess we go to the airport next!

No comments: