Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 23, 2008

Note from Slick

Hi Everybone!!!

My "human mom" told me that I should tell everybody what I did today in my own words. She said that you might enjoy it.

Well, first of all, I received a great surprise this morning when my favorite "little human" (Evan) came by for a visit. Mom took us both out for a walk. Evan was in the stroller, and I walked along side. At first, I wanted to watch the wheels of the stroller, but mom told me not to do that. So, I stopped (mostly) doing that. It was sooo hard not to watch the wheels!



Then, Evan wanted to play in the sandbox... so I helped him. Being a spoil sport, mom told me not to chew on the sandbox toys.... So I stopped (mostly).


Playing with the "little human" was HARD work, so I had lots of water. Putting my chin in the water bowl sure feelt good!


My "human dad" had to go to University Clinic so I went along. There was this funny looking door that rotated around and around. I thought it was fun to go in... mom kept calling "pup, pup" to make sure that I did not stop when the door kept going. The clinic also had stairs AND a moving room (elevator). I had never seen so many stairs before, so mom took me up and down and up and down and up and down them. It was not scary at all!



BUT the moving room, that was another story... I did not like it and wanted to get off as soon as the doors opened, even though it was the wrong floor! Mom had some great treats, asked me to sit at the back of the "moving room" and we rode the "moving room" up and down, and up and down, and up and down. The door opened and closed and opened and closed. People got on and off the elevator many times. She kept giving me yummy treats,,, and,,, you know.... after awhile the "moving room" was not scary at all! Mom said we are going to ride the elevator again...I hope she has yummy treats.

Well, time for my dinner, and a long nap.... I am so tired. Riding the elevator is hard work.

Slick

No comments: