Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 20, 2010

Why We Do What We Do...

Received these two Thank-you letters from Kaitlyn, (who has CVCD Slick) and from Hannah, her sister and wanted to share them with everyone.



(a scanned image - the note is in braille, with the text also printed between the lines)

Dear Occupaws,
Thank you for all of your hard work you've put in to set up the picnic. It was great.
From,
Kaitlyn
P.S. Slick is great

(scanned note written on pink paper)
Dear OccuPaws,
I loved the picknick. I loved it a lot. And I liked the dog game.
Love,
Hannah
(at the bottom of the page is a drawing of a dog head)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Allison, Gilbert's owner. I tried to click on the link to read the letters, but the way it is linked, JAWS won't read them. Could someone e-mail me the text of the letters or paste them in to the main blog entry? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting the text in the entry and describing the pictures of the letters too! I appreciate it. Letters written by children are always so sweet.