Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 24, 2009

Evil Step-Sister

Woof Woof!


Well after a month of visiting the wonderful world of OccuPaws puppy raisers, I'm back home. I had a great time, but like any extended trip or vacation, it's great to be home. Not much has changed except Lilly, my love, is goneto work in her new home as a CVC Dog. I also expected a quiet, peaceful return once I had said my goodbyes to little Miss Cinder, who liked to chew on my foot and ear and tail and everywhere. Much to my surprise, her evil step sister had moved into my peaceful home.




Who is this little pest who delights in pouncing and mauling me? I heard Mom and Dad call her Promise but NO NO NO also seems to be a common name for her. I'll let you know what it is for sure.




Once the little misfit was in her kennel I got to play with my old pack and we had fun just running and chasing.




Thanks all for taking such good care of me!


All for now.
Slick

No comments: