Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 9, 2009

Happy Girl

Hello!

This is Lilly! As some of you know I have been placed as a CVCD(Childrens Visual Companion Dog) with a young boy that is losing his vision. This was my first week with my new family. I had a blast, and I absolutely LOVE my new charge and my new digs - right in his room.




Barb and Mark came today to talk to my new family to see if there were any questions and to show them more obedience exercises with me. We walked along a bike path and I showed them how proud and happy I was to be a part of my new family's lives.

They are going to come for more human blah blah blah and walks for me next week.


Lilly

2 comments:

Heidi & Dually said...

This new CVCD is awesome, good job Lilly!!!!!! *tears of joy*

OGDA Puppy Raiser said...

I LOVE it here. Pretty soon there are supposed to be a lot of pictures of me working with my family - watch for me!!!