Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 30, 2009

Lilly

Hello there!

This is Miss Lilly reporting from my new family's home. I LOVE IT HERE!!

Everything is going well, I'm totally adicted to my new family and did I tell you - I LOVE IT HERE!!

Anyhow, I thought I would tell you about my latest sessions training humans. They are learning doggie language and cues to tell me exactly what they want me to do.


Right now it is just practice, practice, practice. Lots of walks with me in harness with either Tony or Becca telling me what to do and the other one wearing a blindfold and tapping with a white cane.


I'm pretty used to that cane now - just don't hit me!


I guess everyone is doing pretty good since I heard all of them talking about ...just one or two more sessions...next time with Tino...loose leash....good job...etc.


And here is back home getting my favorite - tummy rub.


Lilly

No comments: