Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 5, 2009

Promises, Promises

Hi!

My name is Promise. I am a black Labrador, and have been told that I am destined to help somebody see. I was donated by Mike & Desirae Pausma of Neverest Labradors. Yesterday, I came to live with somebody named "Barb" and somebody else named "Mark". They also have three other dogs, Stitch, Reggie and another Occupaws dog named Echo. (Mom says that Echo is only going to be here a week or so….) All these names - - so confusing. Mom and dad tell me that I am VERY CUTE!

I like to play with the big dog named Echo. He is so gentle with me. We exchange bones. Mom is especially pleased with me because I have asked to go outside to poop two times today! But, I DO forget to pee outside… oh, well, I am only eight weeks old!

I have not gone to any "places yet", but mom says that will come with time. In fact, I might go visit a nursing home on Tuesday…I'll let you know how that goes! What are there, a group of nurses running around a home?

Well, that is all for now.

Promise

1 comment:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Hi there Promise! I'm normally a lurker on your blog here, but I just had to comment and say hi to you because I raised a little black lab girl named Promise too! "My" Promise is now 4 years old and is a working guide dog, so when we said she was full of promise, we were right! I am sure that you are full of promise too! Have fun growing up!