Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 8, 2009

Milestone

Hello everybody!

It was a beautiful day outside today.

First of all, I went out with mom and dad for breakfast

Mom and dad were curious how I would do in the outdoor kennel, so they put me in "prison" for several hours. I LOVED it! I had a tasty bone to chew, I did not have to be a "good" dog, and could just do my own thing.

When I came inside, they told me that I was the best behaved EVER! Initially I did not have the urge to bring them toys, I just relaxed in the living room while Promise tried to get me to play but I just laid there watching her. What a milestone!

That's it for today.

Echo

2 comments:

Puppy Raiser said...

Haven't heard from Slick in a while. How is he doing?

Heidi & Dually said...

Hopefully Echo can be a CVCD.....he's so beautiful!!