Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 9, 2009

Where's Slick??

Folks have been asking about Slick, so I (Echo) thought I would write down what I heard.

He went to Theresa first. From what I heard he did pretty well. But, he did have an accident at the Dawg Zone when he went to class. Oh, well.

He then went to Chris' house where he did pretty good, except that he pulled on other dogs - - which she worked on correcting. From what I understand he grew on her.

He is now at Ernie's. Ernie just got him Tuesday night, so we will have to wait and see what kind of report he gets.

Slick (along with some other pups) will have his hip and elbow X-rays done on Monday. Let's cross our fingers for ALL of the dogs in training….I want them to have PERFECT pictures.

Hopefully mom and dad will be able to take some pictures when the X-Rays are taken, so you all can see him again.

Echo

No comments: