Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 12, 2009

Last Day of this rotation

Greetings fellow pups!


It's with sadness and also joy that I tell you I'm leaving here for another evaluation week with Nikki. They tell me after a couple days of "settling in" that I am a great pup, well behaved, and an asset to OccuPaws...whatever the heck that is.

This morning I had a chance to play with my pal Promise. She like to "pester" me when I'm resting by grabbing my collar or ear and pulling. I don't mind, in fact I hardly notice.





Then later today lots and lots of people came to the house. I watched them from my crate for a while, but then they let me loose to see if I learned to behave myself. Well folks, everyone said what a nice dog. I went around to each person and greeted them politely and then just camped out under the table waiting for food to fall, but none did...sigh.





Then they said I had to pass another test so they put a small human called Evan on the floor next to me. This time I learned not to run past him cuz tiny humans are not as stable on two feet as we are on four. Anyhow we became pals as Evan loved to hug and kiss me. I only kissed him back once.





Then he decided to scoot up on his back and wrap his legs around my neck and hug me. I just let him hug away and just laid my head on his tummy. It was very relaxing.





Tonight will be my third night of sleeping "in the open" and tomorrow off I go.
I'll try and send reports next week.


Echo

No comments: