Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 17, 2009

Reports from the field

From Michelle....


Since I know Slick is big on the blog, and I don't usually get on, I thought I would send you a picture of him "at work" (aka: sleeping under my desk) As you can tell, he is REALLY stressed out here at the school district - NOT! So far he has done well. Few issues, but a very mellow guy overall.


He's ok. "Laggy" and reserved, but mello and quiet. He's gotten compliments from my coworkers on how nicely he just hangs out.







On the down side, he has gotten up from my desk 2x without me noticing until his tags jingled! He has also snuck out of the house (with both my husband and I as well as the kids) when a door is open and has not been noticed! We are working not exiting just because a door is open!


He does well with the dogs at my house, I think he has a thing for Carmen. He is so funny, any time he is near her, he makes the goofiest snorting noise. Nothing else, just snorts. Goofy!

Michelle

1 comment:

Heidi & Dually said...

Cuz Carmen is a sexy B****! lol