Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 13, 2009

A new week

Hi All,


We're writing this short note together. Today Echo, Roxie, Deegan, and Slick all had their hips and elbows X-rayed to make sure we were in good bone shape before continuing our service dog careers. and the good news is all of us passed with Very Good or Excellent all around.

So because we all passed, this crazy rotation is going to continue!! Echo and Roxie are going to Nikki's, I, Slick am going to Marlene's and I, Deegan am going to Mark and Barb's. Here is a picture of us (Slick and Deegan) - can you tell which is which???

I, Deegan, settled into my new digs for the week with a little exercise out side with a Jolly Ball, a tasty dinner, greetings with the Pack - Reggie, Stitch and Promise.

The greetings were uneventful as expected - a sniff here, a lick there, a puppy nibble down there....

They just woke me up from a lazy nap by the fireplace (feels soooo good on a cold night) to put in my two cents.

And I, Slick will report more tomorrow once I figure out why in the heck humans insist on having two doors to go outside.

Nite Nite,

Slick and Deegan

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Is Deegan on the left? How terrible is it that I'm only 50% sure that's my dog haha. It looks like his face, and the thing that really topped it off was that Deegan's leather leash doesn't look like the one of the right, and usually when he goes somewhere he has a nylon leash....but I'm still not sure. Ok, sorry for my ramblings. But you should let me know if it is Deegan on the left.

OGDA Puppy Raiser said...

Yep, Deegan is on the left. I didn't recognize Slick when he got out of the van. Deegan is maybe 1/2" shorter and a couple pounds lighter and a little more rounded near the eyes, but otherwise very very similar. Personality iwse about the same too. - Laid back, prefers body rubs to head rubs and is a food-a-holic. He and Promise are both under my feet right now playing.

Kathy said...

Promise looks like a cutie! Yay I know my dog when he is sitting next to his nearly identical brother hehe.