Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 7, 2009

Settling in

I had a great day today! I met all sorts of people in wheelchairs! They thought I was sooooo cute! (Well, I think so too.)


Mom carried me most of the time because she was afraid that I would forget where to potty! - - Silly mom, I know where to go, I just forget sometimes.


Mom also has been doing a new dance with me… I whine, and she walks me to the front door to go outside potty. It is a lot of fun watching her get up and down, and down and up. Sometimes I fool her, go potty outside and then come inside and go again. Mom and dad don't like that as they have to take something out called the "spot bot". It makes lots of noise and gets the floor wet…


She also has added a "name" to me sitting on my backside - - it is called "sit". Then a name for the sleeping position, "down". Doesn't she know, she does not have to tell me to go to sleep? I'll do that when I am tired.

Humans can be so silly!

She even thought this looked comfortable while she ripped out my toenails :-(




I'm learning how to play with the big dogs too!!! I'm getting pretty good at it.


I think Echo is weakening here and I'm winning.






Sometimes a loong day of play takes a lot out of a pup...zzzzzz




Promise

No comments: