Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 5, 2010

Busy in school.


Hey all,
I've been really busy with school this semester. I've had tons of classes, and am busy fulfilling my library duties. I've got friends all across campus and they keep tabs on me to make sure I'm doing my job. It's tough holding down the floor during all of these classes. So tough, in fact, that I sometimes have to nap.

I also just got this online profile so I can participate in an engineering professional development class that my person is helping out with. Pretty slick, if I do say so myself. I saw Louie on the job yesterday. He came by to say hi and I had to show him how to behave in public. Silly guy's just a pup, but he's learning.

Well, it's Friday night and I'm wiped. I was kept out past my bedtime with class last night and then had work this morning bright and early. Gotta stay rested to keep up my studies.

-Promise

No comments: