Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

March 16, 2010

Zoo Daze

Woof, Woof!

Wilbur and I took a trip today to see Casey and Jacob! We went to a real wierd place with the funiest looking dogs I ever saw. We saw a big striped dog with big long claws. Then later we saw these big dogs that smelled funny and had bumps on their backs!






Then we saw a dog that was so big I don't see how it was able to even walk. We backed up a little when it walked toward us and stared. Casey and I wanted to talk to it a little, but everytime we thought about it, our collars got real tight so we kept our mouths shut. We all decided if we looked away and we couldn't see it, then it couldn't see us.




Later on when we were walking I saw lots of little dogs. They weren't too scary so I didn't have to talk to them. I could look right at them and just relax.




Then came the worst part. No, not the bear dogs, even though they smelled really bad - doesn't their Mom ever give them a bath??? It was when we got past the polar dogs and everybody said ---Oh, wouldn't they make cute polar bears??? NOT!!! No way was I going to....oops, oh no...argh

I LOOK DUMB!!!







Oh wait, Casey has to do it too?? Well alright! Smile you lucky bear :-)





Yuck Yuck Yuck,

Harley

No comments: