Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

June 12, 2010

Farmer's Market - Part I

Hello everybody!

Wilbur here!

It has been a little while since I wrote a note about my house mate Harley and my progress. We have been very busy learning how to be very good dogs. We have been EVERYWHERE. Shopping, training classes, American Family (our friend Dan took me there) and today we both went to the Dane County Farmer’s Market.





We met all sorts of people: little kids (with yummy hands), old kids, and adults. Being a wonderful Golden, I showed how well I am behaved to my friend Dan. But it became boring as he did a lot of “blah, blah, blah”.





He talked to others about becoming puppy raisers and about OccuPaws fund raisers. Harley was busy too with dad “working the crowd”. My other friends, Promise, Hailey, and Sonny also came with their people: Carolyn, Doug, Amy, Debbie, and, of course, mom and dad Schultze.




The humans had lunch at the Great Dane (Dutch treat, of course)… But alas! AGAIN! No food for us!


Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Your friend,

Wilbur, the wonderful modest and beautiful golden retriever.

No comments: