Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 28, 2008

99.9%

Lisa and Echo went to Cuba City on Sunday morning. They will be staying for the week spending time with her parents. So it's just Buddy and I home alone. Echo updates will be minimal, but I can share some episodes from the past few weeks that didn't make it to the blog.

It was a rainy night last week and we had walked Echo before dinner. He came back and drank a lot of water. Since it was raining our normal routine was changed because we really didn't want to go outside. Did I mention that Echo drank a lot of water.

Lisa was baking and I was working on the computer. Echo was helping Lisa when he started to potty in the middle of the kitchen floor. Caught in the act, he was figuratively "tossed" outside where he proceeded to potty for another minute. Echo must have been completely full. Because I took the dogs for a walk about fifteen minutes later and he had to potty for another thirty seconds.

It was our fault for not being more aware. He doesn't have a good signal since we stopped using the bells on the door. My assessment is that Echo is completely house broken, but Lisa and I are only 99.9 percent trained.

No comments: