Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 7, 2008

PaperBoy

Woof, woof (that means “Hello out there in Doggie land”)

Yesterday, mom put me in my crate for a few hours because she wants me to continue to be good when I am alone.

Then, we went to “All About Cabinets” in Waunakee where mom, dad and Mindy talked and talked and talked about cabinets for the house without walls. It was BORING because I was supposed to just lie on the floor and be good. After all the blah, blah, blah, the cabinet lady (who has dogs herself) gave me some very nice pets.

Mindy (mom’s puppy) then decided that some Culver’s Custard would be nice. So we went to Culvers and sat in a booth. But, alas, there was no custard for me. And, as usual, mom discouraged me from “tasting” yummy things that had fallen to the floor.

At home, mom said that I was being a little “naughty” because lately I have found that on occasion, I like to shake and play with newspapers. Not all newspapers, just ones that strike my fancy. I pick them up, shake them, and watch the newspaper tear off into little pieces. For some reason, mom does not like to pick up the pieces and let’s me know that I should not be shaking the newspaper….But I think it is FUN. Oh, well, she says it is just a puppy phase that should end soon.

Today, I have my favorite little person, Evan, over to play. He is always so much fun. I understand that soon I will have another little person. Mindy (mom’s puppy) should be having her baby soon. However, I understand that at first, I can’t play with it, and have to be VERY gentle.

Your friend,

Slick

No comments: