Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 19, 2008

Invited Guest

Yesterday, after having a walk with dad where I practiced sit, down and stand, I went to my CGC class.. We practiced greetings with a stranger where I had to sit really nicely, walking around other dogs, getting brushed, sit/stay, down/stay and musical chairs where I had to sit, down or stand REALLY quickly. I did the entire class with a silver collar that looks like a long chain, rather than my usual “pinch” collar. Mom was so proud of me that I did not pull, and behaved very well!

Mom and dad are still so tired from helping Mindy and Dan deliver their human puppy, that they took a short nap in the afternoon.

Then Mom, dad and I went to WAGs fundraiser. One guy who spoke on a microphone had on clothes that looked like a penguin.

There were lots and lots of dogs there with vests on like mine (except they were blue, and one was green). A couple small puppies also attended, I was amazed how good they were…no whining or anything! Dad received a present and a big thank you from Kelly (the program director who is leaving) for doing the WAGs website and Lisa's movie. The WAGs website has some movies of my WAGs doggie friends that show how a puppy grows from a baby to a working service dog.

Mom says that we are going to be getting a new canine puppy very soon. She is a Golden Retriever and her name is Juno. She will help people in wheelchairs, where I help people who have trouble seeing.

Ta Ta for now!

Slick

No comments: