Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 20, 2008

Ain't she purdy

Woof!

Well, late last night, mom and dad brought home a little tiny Golden Retriever puppy.


(Mom found out today she weighs 11 pounds.) Her name is Juno, belongs to WAGs and will help people in wheel chairs. I played with her a little, before mom and dad put her to bed.

Mom and dad told me that I had to be very gentle, and I was. But, Juno does not know all the puppy play rules I follow though, and sometimes will play rough, and growl really loud. I guess we will both learn how to play together.


Mom took Reggie, Stitch and I for a walk this morning (leaving Juno in the crate – protesting). It was such a nice morning. I was sooooo good!

This afternoon, dad and mom went to Shelton’s in Cross Plains for lunch. Dad used the silver collar that looks like a chain again. I am getting better every day with the “choke” collar. It certainly is easier to get on and off! Since dad was doing the handling, I tried to stand up under the table, rather than stay in the down position. Alas! Dad caught me, and had me lie down again. (Sigh).

This afternoon, Juno and I played again in the living room. For some reason, mom has old quilts spread around the living room. She says that the quilt is “in case” Juno “leaks”. How can a puppy “leak”? I go outside…doesn’t Juno know to pee outside….aren’t dogs born with that knowledge??

I loved the video on Channel 27 regarding Occupaws… Didn’t you? I can hardly wait to help somebody.

Ta, Ta for now!

Slick

No comments: