Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 16, 2008

Wee One

Woof!

Mom and dad have had a very busy couple of days. First of all, on Monday, we went to Janesville to practice my CGC test, walk over a very high plank (scary), and play with my other Occupaws friends.



Tuesday was lots of walking, visiting with the folks at Menards, and more “blah, blah, blah”.



Wednesday night started out very quietly with Mindy, Dan, and her canine pups coming over. But all of a sudden, mom put all the dogs in the kennel attached to the garage (except me, I was put into the inside crate) and we whisked Mindy off to the maternity ward at Meriter Hospital. I still have not figured out what that wet spot on the couch is…. I waited a long time, and mom and dad came back around midnight to check on all the dogs and let me outside. After a brief nap, mom and dad put Mindy’s dogs on one side of the kennel, and my housemates and I on the other side. (We can get into the garage and get food, but we can not play with each other.)

After a REALLY long time, mom and dad came home and told all of us that we had a new human cousin to gently play with. His name is Jacob William. He is 7 pounds 10 ounces, with brown hair, and dark eyes.



Mindy is going to be in the hospital a couple of extra days as she had a “C-section” - - whatever that is….But everybody is doing just fine. Mom says that Mindy and Dan’s canine children will stay here a couple of extra days too. Mom says that she is really happy that she got me used to being I the outside kennel with my housemates. She also says that I did really well, I did not miss a “beat” when I was outside so long. (What ever that means)

Isn’t life exciting?

Your friend,

Slick

No comments: