Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 7, 2008

Lady and the Slick

Today, at my house, I had lots of company!

Evan, my favorite little person, and his dog, lady, came over.




Lady is a 3 year old yellow lab, that is not too much larger than me. I followed Evan around the house, making sure he did not fall, or get lost in the house.





I played with Lady outside just to make sure that she did not get too lonely.

Because it was raining this afternoon, mom did not take me for a walk. Instead we did our usual: sit, down, stand, down, sit, stand, leave it, and one that I am starting to get pretty good at “Under/back”. That is when mom is sitting on a chair, I turn around to face away from her, go down, and them back under the chair. Mom still has to prompt me for all the different steps, but I am learning to “scoot” backwards under a chair. Why she would want me to do that, I don’t have a clue.

I guess that is all for today! Woof! Woof! (That means have a good night in doggie talk.)

Slick

No comments: