Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 28, 2008

Lazy Day

Hi there,

Well, today was a pretty easy day for me. My other dog pals decided to wake up early this morning, but I was sleepy so I didn't do any shaking or huffing to wake up everyone else so I got fed first.

Then while Mom was making food I got to get treat after treat just for touching a silly piece of paper with my nose. Dad would make the paper stay on a wall or desk and then he said something and I knew...touch it and his hand snapped and then...food. Again and again. He thought he was being clever when he put the paper up high, but I still touched it. Crazy how excited he got - he just kept feeding me.

Then my pal Evan came over to play with me and Juno. I guess I got a little excited cuz after I ran around a little (I know, in the house is bad) I got a time out. It was fun racing up and down the hall though.

Then tonight the fire was burning and the room got so warm and zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: