Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 30, 2008

Dogs Everywhere

Bowie Wowie!


Fun day today. Mom took me to West Towne today and I got to see another WAGS Golden Girl - Jordan. We got to walk all over the place together and walk past each other and pretend not to notice each other.




Then we had to lay down next to each other and NOT play - that was tough.

Then off in the car to pick up my human cousin Evan at the no wall house that has walls. We got to play together all afternoon!!

This next part is so embarassing I can hardly tell it. We went to "Ruffin It" for a fund raiser and I thought to have my handsome picture taken...nobody told me I had to look like a bunny rabbit though.




The shame of it all - but I did get to see Jordan again




and also a really big girl Golden - Henna. She told me she was getting a job at a forever home next month, but was sad to leave her trainer-Mike.




Sleepy time now,

Slick