Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 26, 2008

Busy as a Bee

Mom has sure been keeping me busy yesterday.

Friday night after my typical walk I went out to dinner with mom and dad’s friends. For some reason, I did not want to be “still” under the table. Mom did not get frustrated, but just kept putting me in the down position. I wanted to be at the edge of the booth so that I could look out at the people easier, but mom wanted me against the wall. That’s no fun!

Of course, at night I had to teach our new WAGs puppy how to play. Mom and dad say I still want to play a little too hard, so they make me lie down and “settle”.

On Saturday, we had a car ride to Nicki’s where we dropped off a few DVDs. Mom saw Nikki’s new puppy,,,she says that it is cute!

Then off to CGC class at Badger kennel Club. During our “down/stay” mom jumped up and down like she wanted me to come….Even after I was told to “stay”. Mom took me back to the spot where I was supposed to stay and put me on a down again. We need to practice mom jumping around during my down stay another time. Mom also said that I was too friendly with the other dogs while on leash, so she is going to work with me on that. After class, she made me sit and watch the puppy class walk in and out of the building. I did not exactly sit, so we are going to do that for the next few weeks until I have it “down”. We are also going to go to Nikki’s today before we go to Janesville and practice “polite” dog greetings.


Hmmm, I’m polite, I just like to say “Hi”, and sniff while I am on leash. What is wrong with that??? Mom and dad are such party poopers. My CGC test is November 22. Mom says that I will be ready by then.

After CGC class, I went to Walcott’s sewing and vacuum, to see my human friends there before they close the business. Then home for a nap. Mom did not sleep...she let Juno out of the crate and took her for a short walk and training session.

Next we went to Mounds to exchange a bag of dog food, and buy a new pooper-scooper (ours broke). Then, off to Target where mom bought me a dumb looking Halloween costume for a doggie event in Madison. Costume? I don’t want to look like a bumblebee!!! With wings too! Yuck!

Well, that is all for now!

Slick

No comments: